If you don't take the time to organize your home and closets, you will always waste time searching for what you need.
We all have stuff that lies around the house collecting dust and creating clutter. No matter how hard you try, it seems that things get thrown into closets and drawers just to sit on the floor until it is time for spring cleaning again. If there was a better way to organize all of your "stuff," would you?
Custom closets are the solution. There are many benefits to designing and installing a custom closet in your home, including the following:
1. Design to your own specifications: From walk-in closets to laundry rooms, you have the power to choose the location of your closet as well as how it's built. Having the ability to choose the size, shape, and design of your closet provides you with solutions to your miscellaneous storage needs. Choose the colors, materials, and functional features that YOU want to actually use. Your closet should suit your style and home, from traditional to contemporary, this is your opportunity to choose the way it looks.
Pro Tip: If you're not using an ironing board but still need to fix wrinkled clothes in a pinch, keep an electric steamer tucked away in your closet so that it stays on hand when you need it but out of the way.
2. Create storage solutions: Custom closets are the best solution for any storage issues you may be having. Yes, storage bins and containers can store your belongings, but they're not permanent solutions, they're unpleasant to look at, and they often take up more space. Instead, customized closets with built-in-storage are the more practical solution. Take advantage of unused space in your home by incorporating built-in hooks, shoe racks, and laundry bins for added functionality.
3. Organize your space the way you want it: Custom closets can be formatted to suit your unique lifestyle. If you prefer to separate your closet by business and casual attire, you can do so with the right setup and streamline your mornings. By organizing your closet to work around the way you want to use it, you can easily create a space that caters to your needs.
Pro Tip: Keep your valuable jewelry and accessories safe and tucked away in closets and drawers instead of out in the open.
4. Maximize your space: If space is tight, designing a custom closet can make a huge difference. Many extra storage spaces can be built into custom closets, which helps people who do not have as much room in their homes to keep things organized in a way that does not create any extra and unwanted clutter.
5. Complete the look: Don't just simply accept the closets that already exist in your home. Instead, customize closets in different rooms to provide you with the space you need for all of your belongings. Once your customized closets are installed, they have the potential to become your favorite part of any room!
You can always create more space in your home and we're here to help! We create solutions to homes in New Jersey every day - contact us for a free consulation to see how we can help you find the solution to your closet needs.